06 September 2009

What can you do?

This post is actually going to be a little different then the ones that came before it, this one is depressing.

What can you do when something happens and you are no longer an equal part of things? When you feel like a 3rd class citizen and the ones around you think that it is perfectly alright if one of them is getting the things that you arent? They will say "just give it time", and in the mean time you have to see someone getting ALL the tings that you arent and no one around you sees a problem with it.

The great and wonderful answer is.... NOTHING. There is nothing that you can do. You have to sit there and take it, grit your teeth and just deal with it. If you say anything then everyone will just get mad at you anyway and say that you are being selfish. It will only be said that you are thinking only of yourself becuase you want things to be equal. Yes in time I imagine that it will get better, but in the mean time it is probably just better if you keep your head down, your mouth shut, and just deal with it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm about to hop into a Trinogamous relationship... But it's different as all three of us are men, and the third man we are bringing in is, well, someone we both are falling for...

    But my fears are there as well: that needs will not be balanced, and balance seems so crucial in a relationship of this kind.

    Best of luck to you.

    -Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner (39) and I (30) are having this trinogamous gay relationship with another young guy (22), in which I instigated in the first place.

    My partner and I have been together for 5 years and there are times that we tend to be less affectionate to each other. We work in the same company at the same group. He is my higher manager to be exact.

    Until I met this young guy (22) from work. I introduced him to us. He hesitantly accepted it, but he did.

    This young guy and I had this first attraction and eventually, he shared that to my partner.

    The first month, everything was doing so well. Our sex life came back to life.

    I even set some rules to avoid jealousy or envy.

    1.) Always communicate with your partners. Inform your whereabouts, plans, feelings, things you hate, etc. Involve one another in any case.

    2.) No sex from any two of us three, behind our backs. Kissing is allowed though.

    3.) Never ask who is loved more and never answer.

    4.) Work professionally.

    However, I am starting to feel weary when this young guy showing much more attention towards my partner. I feel irritated everytime I see their sweetness. I was even trying to compare myself to my partner, who has the most things in common.

    In other words, I am so jealous! I am so envious! I am having this paranoia that they might leave me and be left behind!

    My partner is starting to get irritated on me, everytime he sees me dettached with them.

    What shall I do. I love them both. They mean the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that if u feel youll be left behind. It will happen. Keep your head up and reconnect with them. Be happy to be at least in a relationship. It shoukd never be taken for granted. Never be jealous period. If u feel jealousy then maybe u should find a bisexual male who is dating a woman in that sense you wouldnt be jealous at all. Because thays just how it works if u think about it. Me for example. I am 18 year old male dating a 17 year old male. But he is also dating a 16 year old girl. Me and the girl are friends. And i dont think she knows about me and her bf. But we are all very happy . Espically my 17 yr old bf ;) who gets lots of love from the.both of us. I dont mind sharing with her. Because i know im alot more mateur than her and it doesnt bother me to know hes there banging her. Because i know hell be calling me too. It hurt alot at first it took a little over a year of heartbreak and sadness to be able to learn that type of true love. It took along time to be able to love him unselfishly and uncpnditionally and if u cant achieve that high level of love then you dont belong in a triagamous relationship end of story

      Delete